Current Position Openings
Director of Institutional Advancement
Cardinal Gibbons High School is seeking applicants for Director of Institutional Advancement, starting in the fall of 2015. This position is a full-time leadership position. Complete Job Description
The Director of Institutional Advancement is responsible for designing and implementing effective practices and programs that produce increased levels of support for the school through managing professional fundraising through Annual Fund Unrestricted Gifts, Restricted Gifts, Endowment, Planned Giving and Special Events. An emphasis is placed on meeting annual unrestricted goals, soliciting Major Gifts, Endowment, and Planned Giving by analyzing contribution data, engaging constituents, and stewarding relationships. The Director reports to the school Principal.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- Enthusiastic interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and interact with multiple constituencies.
- Organizational ability to include effective management of varied projects and events, prioritization of tasks, ability to be flexible, and to work effectively as both a leader and team member.
- A progression of responsibilities demonstrating success in obtaining major gifts of $ 25,000 and above. Specialized knowledge related to major gifts fund-raising and planned giving.
- Excellent analytical, research, and time-management skills; along with written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of five+ years successful advancement leadership or fundraising experience in a front-line advancement position.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and letters of reference/recommendation to Mr. Jason Curtis, Principal.
Cardinal Gibbons High School is seeking applicants for a part-time Latin teaching position starting in the fall of 2015.
- should have relevant background and experience in teaching Latin in a secondary school.
- should demonstrate proficiency with new technology and a willingness to integrate technology into classroom lessons.
- should possess the ability to contribute to other facets of school life beyond the classroom.
- should demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with the other members of the Foreign Language department and the whole school in academics, extra-curricular activities, and in furthering the mission of our school.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Mrs. Nancy A. Barkan, Assistant Principal of Instruction.
If interested in submitting qualifications for substituting at Cardinal Gibbons please submit a cover letter and resume via email to Mrs. Annette Jay, Registrar.
If interested in submitting qualifications for a future position opening, please submit a cover letter and resume via email to Mr. Jason Curtis, Principal, or mail to:
Cardinal Gibbons High School
Attn: Mr. Jason Curtis
1401 Edwards Mill Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
If you would like to visit our school to consider employment, please contact Mrs. Nancy Barkan, Assistant Principal of Instruction, to schedule a visit.