CARDINAL GIBBONS BUSINESS DIRECTORY
Stay connected to the Cardinal Gibbons Community
Click here cghsnc.thecommunitycorkboard.com for details and to register.
Cardinal Gibbons has partnered with four alumni who founded The Community Corkboard, an online directory, to bring parents, alumni, and friends of the Gibbons community an easy way to network and do business with one another and, in the process, support their school. (Read full story about the four alumni: Anthony Pompliano '06, John Charlesworth '06, Brent Nolan '05, and Jim Zidar '06, pictured above.)
“Cardinal Gibbons has a continuously growing population of families and businesses connected to our school. Our relationship with The Community Corkboard allows us to bring those families and businesses together.”
Jason D. Curtis, Principal
How It Works
- Create a profile on the Cardinal Gibbons Business Directory to market your company and link with other members of the Gibbons family.
- There are no start-up costs.
- Pay a monthly membership fee.
- Use your advertising dollars to support Cardinal Gibbons. Community Corkboard will donate a majority portion of the monthly fee to the school. (The donation is a tax-deductable charitable contribution as long as you itemize your deductions.)
- Post employment and internship opportunities
- Become more involved in your community
- Market to a trusted audience of friends and colleagues with shared values
- Help advance the mission of our school
Go to The Community Corkboard for more information about the company.