Parking and carpooling
Please bring no more than two cars to graduation. If possible, we encourage families to ride together in a single vehicle or use a ride-sharing service like Uber or Lyft. We are working to make extra parking available.
Carolina Hurricanes traffic
If the Carolina Hurricanes do not win their game on Thursday night, they will host a game Saturday at PNC Arena. Traffic may be impacted by the game, so please keep that in mind when planning your arrival.
The Main Lot is for graduate and guest parking. For Graduation, please observe the following:
- Park in only one space.
- Please carpool as much as possible.
- Please park in marked spaces only.
- Please don’t block entrance/exits.
The Athletic Lot is for educator parking and prearranged handicapped seating dropoff. For Graduation, please observe the following:
- Educators should park in their usual assigned space.
- Families who prearranged with Mr. Curatolo for handicapped seating may enter to drop off only.
There will be parking assistants available on Graduation Day to answer questions.
If you have specific questions about parking, please contact Mr. Curatolo directly.
- Gibbons Campus