AP Testing takes place on campus every spring. At many colleges and universities, a certain score can allow the student college credit or placement into a higher level course.
- 7:30 a.m. for morning testing
- 11:30 a.m. for afternoon testing
- Students should wear dress code attire.
- Leave phones and smartwatches in bag or car.
- Report to the attendance office if plan to attend classes after testing.
- If ill/unwell, email Ms. Jeanette Hadsell in College Counseling
What to bring
- No. 2 pencils (not mechanical)
- Snacks and water in a clear bag and bottle.
- Calculator with extra batteries
Monday, May 6 through Friday, May 17.