HSPT (High School Placement Test)
All 9th grade applicants are required to take the HSPT as a part of their admissions process.
There will be two test dates offered at Cardinal Gibbons High School on December 1, 2018 and January 5, 2019.
GPS (Gibbons Positioning System) - Optional
Eighth grade students have the opportunity to schedule a date to experience Gibbons with a current Gibbons sophomore as their guide.
Application Assistance Night - Optional
On November 14 at 7PM beginning in the Main Lobby, our Parents, students, and educators will share information about teacher recommendations, essays, optional interviews and video submissions for the Class of 2023. We look forward to supporting you on this exciting journey.
November 4, 2019.
1:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
REGISTRATION IS NOT NEEDED.
Complete the online application - ALL grade levels
Items Included in the Online
- Registration for the World Language Exam (if applicable)
- Teacher Recommendation Link Request
- Student Essay Upload and Processing
- Schedule Fine Arts Auditions (if applicable)
- Application Fee ($175)
-Includes all testing fees for rising 9th graders
1. Submit the Online Application by January 4, 2019.
2. Send semester grades to the Admissions Director.
Note: Applicants from Diocesan K-8 schools will have their grades sent by their school.
3. Take the High School Placement Test.
2. Schedule an Interview (coming in January!)