HSPT (High School Placement Test)
All applicants for the incoming freshman class are required to take the HSPT as a part of their admissions process. Register for the test by clicking the yellow button below. Complete the online application here.
The final test date offered at Cardinal Gibbons High School is Saturday, January 5, 2019.
All students interested in applying must complete the online application and register for the HSPT. Register for the test by clicking the yellow button below. Complete the online application here.
Deadline to apply for the Class of 2023: January 4, 2019
transfer application deadline is march 22, 2019
Notification letters to applicants for the class of 2023 will be sent the week of February 25th.
If you are interested in applying for financial aid please do so by March 18th and your application will be reviewed once your child's enrollment paperwork and deposit have been received.
Deadline to apply for the Class of 2023:
Friday, January 4, 2019
The transfer application deadline is March 22nd and transfers complete the same online application.
Complete the online application - ALL grade levels
Items Included in the online application process:
- Registration for the World Language Exam (if applicable- makeup tests will be available on April 17th and May 22nd at 3:15. Register by contacting Mrs. Nancy Beale, World Language Department Chair at email@example.com. )
- Teacher Recommendation Link Request
- Student Essay Upload and Processing
- Schedule Fine Arts Auditions (if applicable)
- Application Fee ($175)
-Includes all testing fees for rising 9th graders
Visit us at Open House
November 4, 2018
1:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
REGISTRATION IS NOT NEEDED.
Notification letters to applicants for the class of 2023 will be mailed the week of February 25th.
1. Complete and submit the Online Application by January 4, 2019.
2. Send semester grades to the Admissions Director.
Note: Applicants from Diocesan K-8 schools will have their grades sent by their school.
3. Take the High School Placement Test.
Optional - To help us to get to know you better.
2. Request an interview by Friday, January 11, 2019.
Application Assistance Night - Optional
On November 14, 2018, at 7 p.m. beginning in the Main Lobby, our parents, students, and educators will share information about teacher recommendations, essays, optional interviews and video submissions for the Class of 2023. We look forward to supporting you on this exciting journey.