Cardinal Gibbons understands that a Catholic education is a sacrificial commitment as well as a significant investment in your child’s future. The heart of the Cardinal Gibbons mission is to provide a Catholic, college preparatory education to young men and women of all economic backgrounds.
Annual Student Fee: $950 per student
New Student Capital Fee: $1,000 per student assessed first year only ($500 for each subsequent sibling)
The Annual Student Fee covers:
- Use of a school issued laptop & support
- Microsoft Office installed on computer
- Virus protection, software licenses & digital subscriptions
- Local network access to shared & personal files & printers
- Digital storage on campus
- Student activities (i.e. graduation, clubs, transportation)
- Textbooks & classroom supplies including fine arts and science resources
- Warranty and insurance on laptop
- Yearbook & other publications
The New Student Capital Fee is used to fund capital projects and facility maintenance on campus.
The tuition rate charged to a family is determined by their affiliation status within the parish to which they are registered. It is the family’s responsibility to submit a Parish Affiliation Form annually to the parish office for approval.
The parish will notify the Business Office if a family qualifies for the affiliated tuition rate for that year.
- New students (Ninth-grade and transfer students): Oct.14, 2021
- Returning students: Feb. 14, 2021
Current families who do not have an incoming ninth-grade student for the 22-23 school year should submit their completed form to their parish by February 14, 2022. Please note, if approval is not received from the parish by the first day a student attends classes, the amount of affiliated discount will be pro-rated per quarter.
Tuition Payment Policy
If a student attends any day during a school quarter, the full amount of tuition will be due for that quarter. There are no exceptions to this policy. In the event that a student needs to withdraw, the tuition portion only will be pro-rated per quarter attended. The Annual Student Fee and the New Student Capital Fee (if applicable) are not pro-rated and must be paid in full.