Cardinal Gibbons understands that a Catholic education is a sacrificial commitment as well as a significant investment in your child’s future. The heart of the Cardinal Gibbons mission is to provide a Catholic, college preparatory education to young men and women of all economic backgrounds.
Annual Student Fee: $1,000 per student
New Student Capital Fee: $1,000 per student assessed first year only ($500 for each subsequent sibling)
The Annual Student Fee covers:
- Use of a school issued laptop & support
- Microsoft Office installed on computer
- Virus protection, software licenses & digital subscriptions
- Local network access to shared & personal files & printers
- Digital storage on campus
- Student activities (i.e. graduation, clubs, transportation)
- Textbooks & classroom supplies including fine arts and science resources
- Warranty and insurance on laptop
- Yearbook & other publications
The New Student Capital Fee is used to fund capital projects and facility maintenance on campus.
The tuition rate charged to a family is determined by their affiliation status within the parish to which they are registered. It is the family’s responsibility to submit a Parish Affiliation Form annually to the parish office for approval.
The parish will notify the Business Office if a family qualifies for the affiliated tuition rate for that year.
- New students (Ninth-grade and transfer students): Oct.14, 2021
- Returning students: March 4, 2022
Current families who do not have an incoming ninth-grade student for the 22-23 school year should submit their completed form to their parish by March 4, 2022. Please note, if approval from the parish is not received during the first quarter, the discount will not be applied for that school year.
Tuition Payment Policy
If a student attends any day during a school quarter, the full amount of tuition will be due for that quarter. There are no exceptions to this policy. In the event that a student needs to withdraw, the tuition portion only will be pro-rated per quarter attended. The Annual Student Fee and the New Student Capital Fee (if applicable) are not pro-rated and must be paid in full.