Cardinal Gibbons has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service, to help us continue to streamline our sport registration and athlete clearance processes. With FinalForms, families can manage sports participation physicals, emergency authorization forms, concussion / safety awareness forms, transportation consent forms, and other compliance items as needed.
* Important Note(s) – FinalForms accounts are created by Cardinal Gibbons after your child is enrolled and entered into PowerSchool. Your FinalForm username will be the email address you have loaded in PowerSchool. FinalForms accounts have been created for all students. School email password information for incoming 9th graders (and transfer students) will be mailed to home addresses via post towards the end of June. Please DO NOT contact the school looking to get access to email in June. After receiving student email account login information, your new student can confirm his/her account in FinalForms AND complete the student forms required for athletic participation.
- Students CAN participate in optional Summer workouts BEFORE completing the student forms in FinalForms.
- Students will be required to complete student forms just prior to the start of each sport season -- August 2 for Fall sports, November 1 for Winter Sports and February 14 for Spring Sports.
Steps for ALL Families (including students not participating in athletics)
1. CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT. Check your email for an email directly from FinalForms asking you to CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT. CGHS has created accounts for you and your student in Final Forms. If you are new to CGHS, you will receive an email asking you to confirm and complete your Final Forms registration. Students will not be able to log into Final Forms until they receive their CGHS emails and passwords in late June.
Please click on the link in your email and follow the instructions to create a Final Forms password and then confirm your account.
2. Complete Forms / Upload Immunization & Physical. All students are required to complete basic medical history forms and Outreach Permission forms. Student-athletes will be required to complete ALL forms after June 1. All students are required to upload Immunization records and Physical.
- Click on "Update Forms" to complete forms as appropriate. Parents can complete all forms as of June 1, 2021. New students will need to wait until they receive student email account passwords to complete the student portion of forms.
- Click on Document folder to upload Immunization record and Physical. Upload as separate documents or images. Sports Physicals are valid for 395 days. You will receive automated alerts starting 60 days prior to expiration. New physical forms are available for download on the PPE form in FinalForms.
*** Additional Instructions for STUDENT-ATHLETES ***
1. REGISTER FOR TEAMS. Register your student-athlete for any teams he/she plans to tryout for. Available sports are filtered by gender. Click +Add Sports, Select sport(s) by season and click Update Sports to finish.
2. Complete Forms. Scan or take a photo of your child’s pre-participation physical and upload it to the Documents section of FinalForms. Parents (and student-athletes) must complete all forms to be eligible for sports participation. New students CAN participate in optional Summer workouts BEFORE completing all student forms, as long as a valid physical is uploaded.
- Green = form complete
- Yellow = partially complete. Either Parent or Student has completed for. Both must complete.
- Red = incomplete.
3. BOOKMARK the FinalForms website for future reference. https://cardinalgibbons-nc.finalforms.com/
- Where do I get a physical form? The required NCHSAA pre-participation physical is available for download within FinalForms. See the NCHSAA PPE Physical (for Physicians) page.
- My student doesn't have access to his/her school email account yet? We anticipate that school email account passwords will be mailed to families by late June. Students CAN participate in optional Summer workouts BEFORE completing all student forms, as long as a valid physical is uploaded to FinalForms.