Summer Workout scheduling information for Fall athletics teams in one convenient location.
Enroll & maintain athlete eligibility with FinalForms.
- Keep medical history info and pre-participation physicals up-to-date online
- Register for Sports Tryouts
- Update and electronically sign all required medical treatment authorizations, concussion safety forms, insurance info & transportation waivers.
Tip: bookmark FinalForms for future access - https://cardinalgibbons-nc.finalforms.com/
All student-athletes are required to enroll with FinalForms and complete all forms to participate in athletics, including club sports and activities.
|FinalForms Parent Playbook|
|NCHSAA Pre-Participation Physical|
1. Do we still need to register with Appryse? No, FinalForms replaced Appryse in 2019.
2. Where do I get a physical form? The required NCHSAA pre-participation physical is available for download within FinalForms. It is also attached to this email. You can still use existing middle school or Appryse physicals if the date is still valid.
3. My physical is still valid. Do I need to do anything? Yes. Parents/students need to login to FinalForms prior to each season to confirm that all consent forms, concussion forms, Covid screening forms and other information is accurate and up-to-date. Consent language changes a minimum of once per school year. Your FinalForms dashboard indicates where you are cleared (green) or not (red).