Freshman Trip To Busch Gardens
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018.
Departure Time: 6:45 A.M. (students should arrive at Gibbons no later than 6:15 A.M.)
Return Arrival Time: 8:30 P.M. (approximately)
Cost: $95.00--includes transportation and park admission. Students should bring extra money for meals and snacks.
Refund Cutoff Date: Saturday, September 1, 2018. No refunds after this date.
- Registration and payment for the 2018 Freshman Busch Gardens Trip must be completed online by 4:00 P.M. on Friday, August 31.
- Participation is limited to the first 260 students registered.
- Buses will be assigned the morning of the trip.
- The buses will make a rest stop along the way. There will not be scheduled stops for breakfast or dinner. It is recommended you eat something for dinner at the park prior to boarding the bus back to Gibbons.
- Be sure to bring enough money for lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
- Dress Code: Casually appropriate. Uniforms are not required. Water park will not be open.
Please Contact Freshman Class Moderator Amy Bradshaw with any questions you may have about the trip.