Freshman Welcome Day
We will have over 500 non-freshman student volunteers here on campus bubbling over with excitement to meet the new members of our school - the Class of 2021! Not only will we be excited, but we will make sure that these students are absolutely cared for, and that they know the Gibbons spirit.
What time? 9 am-3pm
What to wear? Freshmen, be in your most comfortable form of dress code (shorts, sneakers) since we will play some games and be super active.
What to bring? Yourself, ready to meet other people.
Rough Outline of the Day
- Welcome Freshman at their Cars
- Presentation by Mr. Curtis and Mr. Curatolo
- Lunch. We will provide a lunch and great people to sit with.
- Small Groups. "Red Shirt Freshman" meet with freshmen in small groups in classrooms and go over things from unlocking a lock to finding a bathroom.
- Tours. NHS students take their freshman to every classroom, meet every teacher and tell them all about Gibbons.
- Closing Ceremony
Questions? Concerns? Nervous? Touch base with Mr. Rogosich at firstname.lastname@example.org He can get you in touch with a student or a parent if you'd rather talk to them.