Tailgating registration has closed.
We're looking to provide a great atmosphere for you to tailgate whether you're a student, faculty member, band parent, football parents, or friend. Bring your chairs, tents, cooking skills, and friendly spirit. This is a place for you to spread out, hang out, and shout out for Gibbons. It's not parking. It's tailgating. Grab a spot and invite your friends.
- August 24 First Home Game Green Army Out
- September 7 Family Football Night Green Out
- October 5 Homecoming Gibbons Out
- October 19 Beach Out
- November 2 Senior Night Black Out
Here's how it works in a nutshell.
- tailgating spots are for tailgating. spots just for parking are in the large front lot.
- registration opens at 7:00 a.m. on the Monday before the game
- one spot will be given per RSVP
- gates open at 4:00 p.m.
- gates close at 6:00 p.m.---games start at 7:00 p.m. this year--last year was 7:30!
- student volunteers will be on site to check you into the parking lot. all you have to do is show up.
- tents and chairs are allowed
- no alcoholic beverages or tobacco
- make sure an emergency vehicle can still access the stadium
- tailgating location is in the lot in front of the stadium
- we have a drop off zone if it's easier for your friends to drop off some things right near the lot. Our goal is to limit the traffic so that you, your family and friends have a pedestrian area conducive to tailgating.
- we have handicapped spots available on a first come first serve basis for those with handicapped tags. The lot will not close at 6:00 pm for these folks.
Online tailgating registration for all home games begins Monday before the game at 7:00 a.m.
If you have questions, you can email Mike Rogosich, email@example.com