Tailgating registration has closed.
We're looking to provide a great atmosphere for you to tailgate whether you're a student, faculty member, band parent, football parents, or friend. Bring your chairs, tents, cooking skills, and friendly spirit. This is a place for you to spread out, hang out, and shout out for Gibbons. It's not parking. It's tailgating. Grab a spot and invite your friends.
- August 30 - First Home Game - Green Army Out
- September 13 - Family Football Night - Green Out
- September 27 - Homecoming (theme TBD: perhaps a "Decade Out" as we celebrate our 110 year anniversary?)
- October 18
- November 1
Here's how it works
- Spaces in the Athletics Lot are reserved for tailgating, and may NOT be used to simply reserve a parking spot. Parking is available in the Main Lot.
- Registration opens via online form at 7:00 a.m. on the Monday of game week.
- Only one spot can be reserved per form.
- Athletic Lot gates open at 4:00 p.m.
- Athletic Lot gates close at 6:00 p.m. PLEASE NOTE: Football games start at 7:00 p.m. this year, not 7:30 like in 2018.
- Student volunteers will be on site to check you into the parking lot. All you have to do is show up and present your Tailgating Pass.
- Tents and chairs are allowed.
- The Gibbons Campus is alcohol and tobacco free, for all community members.
- Emergency vehicles must have access to the stadium. Do not park anywhere but marked parking spaces.
- Tailgating is only allowed in the Athletics Lot, in front of the stadium.
- Drop off of items from vehicles without a Tailgating Pass may only take place in the designated drop off zone. The goal is to limit the traffic in the Athletics Lot so that you, your family and friends have a safe pedestrian area conducive to tailgating.
- There are handicapped spaces available in the Athletics Lot on a first come, first serve basis, for those with a valid handicapped placard. The lot will not close at 6:00 p.m. for anyone with a valid handicapped placard.
Online tailgating registration for designated tailgating games begins at 7:00 a.m. on the Monday of game week.
If you have questions, please email Assistant Principal for Engagement Mike Rogosich at email@example.com