* Required

Alumni Transcript Request Form

This form is for Gibbons graduates or former Gibbons students only. If the graduate is age 18 or older, the request must be submitted by the graduate, not a parent/guardian.

To have an official transcript sent to a school, please fill out this Alumni Transcript Request Form completely. Transcripts can be mailed via USPS or emailed. It is the student's responsibility to verify how the transcript should be sent to the designated institution(s) and provide the appropriate information to CGHS.

Please allow 3-5 business days for us to process your request. We will notify you via email once your transcript has been sent.

If you would like to follow up, please feel free to contact the main office at (919) 834-1625 or email trinasugrue@cghsnc.org.  Thank you!

Current students: Please contact the Front Office for driver education transcript requests. For all other transcript requests, please contact your College Counselor.


Please enter your name exactly as it appears in our records.​
Street Name/Number​​
Please provide your current mailing address.​​​
Please provide year of graduation or final year attended Gibbons.​
Enter four digits only, e.g., 2010
Please provide specific details for WHERE and HOW the transcript should be sent. If the transcript should be mailed via USPS, please provide the full name of the institution and the complete mailing address for transcripts. If the transcript should be emailed, please provide the full name of the institution and the email address that accepts transcripts. ​​​
Please carefully enter all information.​​​​​​​

Please provide an email address where we can send a link to your current form.

Email Address :