Franciscan Youth International
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- Cathedral School
- Immaculata Catholic School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School
- St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School
- St. Mary Magdalene Catholic School
- St. Michael Catholic School
- St. Thomas More Catholic School
- St. Raphael Catholic School
- The Franciscan School
The Cardinal Gibbons Pallbearer Society was established in 2010. The mission of the society is:
- To practice the Corporal Works of Mercy by offering Pall Bearer Services free of charge to those in need, especially the poor and elderly.
- To practice the Spiritual Works of Mercy by praying for the repose of the souls of the dead.
- To affirm the value and the dignity of human life.
- To represent the community at a person’s funeral.
The Pallbearer Society is an apostolate of respect and care. Students learn to offer sympathy and support to others and offer hope in the face of death. The Society gives young people opportunities to be leaders in the service of others. Cardinal Gibbons partners with local funeral directors to identify situations where our services may be needed. Parent volunteers accompany a group of six students to each funeral.