Students enrolled in AP classes take AP tests at the designated time and place over the course of two weeks.
AP Testing Reminders for Students
- Students are to be in dress code.
- Masks are required.
- Students should wait in the designated area in the main lobby prior to entering testing spaces.
- Students should arrive no later than 7:15 for the morning tests and 11:30 for afternoon tests.
- Students should bring #2 pencils - NO mechanical pencils.
- Students should bring calculators and extra batteries for tests that need them as Gibbons does not have extras.
- Students should leave their phone/smartwatch in the car/bag.
- All snacks need to be in a clear plastic bag, and all drinks should be in clear water bottles.
- Students who wish to leave after testing and not go back to class just need a parent to email attendance (email@example.com) the day before or morning of the test.
- After May 7, seniors do not have to contact attendance.
- Students who are 100% remote can attend class in the afternoon from home.
- Students cannot access backpacks during the test. If a student is sick or an unexpected event forces them to miss the test, they should contact their teacher and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Locations are subject to change and if there is a change you will be notified ASAP.
- Students will be seated one per 6-foot table.
- They will stay at their table for breaks, and they will not be allowed to congregate in the hall together during the break.
- AP Course
- AP Testing