A Parent PowerSchool Account is the primary account for all parent access to Gibbons Technology platforms.
A PowerSchool Account allows you to access the following platforms:
- PowerSchool: View schedules, final grades, and official attendance records; make annual demographic updates.
- FinalSite: Access a directory of Gibbons families.
- FinalForms: Upload immunization records, upload information from physicals, vaccination records, and sign your student up for athletic programs.
- Schoology: Access day-to-day academic information including course information, assignments, and grades.
- School Messenger: Receive email and text alerts with important school announcements.
- Vidigami: Enjoy a photo-sharing community where you can access event images and more.
Creating a Parent PowerSchool Account
Each parent or family member should create their own PowerSchool account using their unique email address and the Student Access Code that was issued at enrollment.
For help with accessing your Student Access Code, email our PowerSchool support.