Schoology, Cardinal Gibbons’ learning management system, is a user-friendly hub for students and families to access day-to-day academic information.
What to find on Schoology
- In-depth course information and assignments
- Class to-do lists
- Academic calendars
- Assignment grades
- Daily attendance records
PowerSchool, the school’s student information system, will continue to house final course grades and official attendance records. This is also where you can update demographic information and register for courses.
Creating and Managing Your Account
Schoology requires a one-time unique access code per student. This code can be accessed by logging into your PowerSchool Parent Portal account and navigating to the “Student Reports” section in the left-hand navigation. Need access to PowerSchool? Learn more about creating your account.
Finding Student Reports in PowerSchool
How to get your unique schoology codes.
1. Login to the PowerSchool parent portal. You can access this via the Gibbons Launchpad, from the Gibbons website or from this URL: www.cghsnc.org/powerschool
2. Enter the username and password you created when you enrolled at the school. If you never created an account, you can create one now by clicking on the Create Account tab. Contact PowerSchool@cghsnc.org if you need your access id and code.
3. Click Student Reports
4. Click Schoology Access Codes
5. The letter that is generated contains a unique code for you to use to associate your account to your student. If you have multiple students, you will need a unique code for each student.
6. Now it's time to create your Schoology account!