All grade levels are invited to dress up for Mass.
Mass Dress is more formal than the everyday dress code. Options for appropriate Mass dress include…
- Shirt and tie with dress pants/slacks - typical “game day” dress for athletes, jacket optional
- Blouse/sweater with non-denim pants/slacks
- Skirt with a blouse/sweater or a dress - should be about knee length (no shorter than 2-3” above the knee) or longer. Skirts and dresses should not be body-contouring.
- Tops/dresses should adequately cover a student’s chest and midsection. All tops/dresses should have sleeves or be worn with a sweater/jacket that covers the shoulders.
- Dress shoes or nice boots, sandals, or tennis shoes
What NOT to wear
- Jeans for any grade level, including seniors
- Athletic wear - leggings, flare leggings, joggers, hoodies, T-shirts, etc.
- Crocs, Ugg-style slippers, flip-flops, athletic slides, casual sandals
- Clothing that is shorter than 2-3” above the knee and/or very revealing clothing
- Clothing with rips, tears, or distressed details
If you have questions about whether or not something is appropriate for Mass Dress, please contact a Dean or a member of the Spiritual Life Team.