Cardinal Gibbons will partner with Yay Lunch beginning in 2023-24 to offer a variety of fresh dining options.
What to expect
- Grab + go breakfast, lunch, and beverage options
- Freshly prepared and prepackaged snacks
- Option to pre-order lunch online from local vendors for delivery each day.
- Menus are peanut and shellfish-free with a wide variety of gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and vegetarian options.
Create a Yay Lunch account
A Yay Lunch account and student or faculty ID is required for online and in-person purchasing.
- What’s available for in-person purchasing?
- How do pre-ordered meal deliveries work?
- Is there a deadline for pre-ordering lunches?
- Where can I see the pre-order menu?
- Why should I register for a Yay Lunch account?
- Do I have to pay upfront?
- What about sick days or other last-minute cancellations?
- How do you handle food sensitivities?
- How do ordering + billing work?
- What happens on holidays or breaks?
- How does my student make an in-person purchase?