Friday, Jan. 13, 2023
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Gibbons Learning Commons
Who: All students 16 and older can participate with a printed and signed permission form.
Giving blood is a great way to serve others and fulfill our mission. We hope students have such a good experience that they become donors for life.
Steps to become a hero
- Pick a time.
Sign up for a time slot by going to the Blood Connection website.
Choose your time slot
- All students need a permission form signed by a parent.
Permission form: 17 years old or older →
Permission form: 16 years old →
- Day of the Blood Drive Prep
- Bring a printed and signed permission form.
- Show up at your scheduled time. You will already be excused from class.
- Bring your ID (if you forget it, Mr. Rogosich can verify your age via PowerSchool).
- Feel good about yourself for having served
Questions? Email Mr. Rogosich