What to Wear
Graduates are to adhere to the following dress code for both Baccalaureate Mass and Graduation:
- Graduates should wear the cap, gown, stole, and tassel issued by the school. Caps should be completely unadorned.
- Only school-issued items (NHS cords and Bishop Zarama medals) may be worn outside the gown.
- Caps and gowns will be distributed during Advisory at the beginning of April. Please contact Mr. Rogosich if you missed this distribution.
Acceptable Graduation attire to be worn under the gown:
- Dress pants/slacks (no jeans) with a white dress shirt or blouse (Any part of the top showing above the stole should be white.)
- Dress tie or bow tie (if applicable)
- Skirt with a dress shirt or blouse (Any part of the top showing above the stole should be white.)
- Dark or neutral dress shoes (no athletic shoes, slides, topsiders, boots, or house shoes).
- Heel height should be comfortable for brisk, safe walking up and down stairs. Flat shoes or wedges are recommended.
The purpose of the dress code is to highlight the class as a whole and celebrate their last events as a student community. Students who do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted to participate in these celebrations