9 a.m. Friday, May 26, 2023
N.C. State's Reynolds Coliseum
Graduation Rehearsal is mandatory for all graduates. Graduates should arrive by 8:45 a.m. Students will receive their graduation tickets at rehearsal. These are the only tickets that graduates receive, and they cannot be replaced.
Every graduate is assigned a number that corresponds to a specific seat at graduation. Numbers will be posted here the week of graduation.
Parking: The school will pay for students to obtain a virtual permit to park in the Coliseum Deck for Graduation Rehearsal. Students should enter the deck via Jensen Drive and park ONLY in this deck. Campus permits are required for all other spaces nearby on Friday, and students who park in these spaces are
subject to campus ticketing.
How to get your virtual parking permit:
- Visit Go.ncsu.edu/EventParking
- Select Purchase Event Permit
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select Graduation
- Select 5/26 Cardinal Gibbons Graduation Rehearsal
- When prompted, enter CGHS2023 as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case-sensitive. Select Confirm.
- Continue to follow the prompts and select/enter the requested information. You will need your license plate number.
- At the end, review your information and select Checkout.
After registering for your virtual permit, your license plate is your permit!
Park only in the "Permit & Event Permit" areas of the Coliseum deck, as indicated on the parking map below. Do NOT park in the pay lot or the Jeter Bay lot.