Carter Finley Stadium Parking
Licensed students should apply through Dean of Students to park at Carter Finley Stadium. Sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible to apply.
Parking privileges at Carter Finley may be revoked for failure to comply with parking lot/driving expectations, including but not limited to reckless driving, vandalism, and use of banned substances in the parking lot.
Parking at Carter Finley Stadium is free of charge.
The parking lot is at Gate C of Carter Finley Stadium on Trinity Road. Students should only park in gravel areas.
Gibbons runs a shuttle to and from Carter Finley Stadium before and after school. The shuttle runs continuously during the times below. Each shuttle loop lasts 3 to 8 minutes, depending on traffic.
Before school: Shuttle service begins at 7:50 a.m. and runs until 8:20 a.m. Monday through Friday
After school: Shuttle service runs approximately 30 minutes at the conclusion. Pick-up for the shuttle is located near the stadium entrance adjacent to the cafeteria entrance.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in revocation of your parking privileges without warning. The parking lot will be monitored by Gibbons staff.
- Park in gravel only. Stadium maintenance mows the grass spaces on a regular basis. (see highlighted areas on map below)
- Park as close to Gate C as possible
- If you are walking, exit the GATE C exit onto Trinity Rd and cross Edwards Mill Road at the signal crosswalk only. (see map below)
- When you receive your parking sticker, please affix it to the lower driver-side front windshield.
- Students will need to move their vehicles from the lot after school by 4 p.m. daily. Students in co-curriculars will be able to use Gibbons on-campus parking lot after school.
- If you have a flex period during the last period of the day (4th/8th period), you may move your vehicle to the campus lot at that time.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times. Do not leave trash.