YOUNG ALUMNI LEADERSHIP
Are you passionate about Gibbons past, present, and future? Do you enjoy engaging with Gibbons and encouraging fellow alums to join you? Are you willing to share your time and energy to help grow the Young Alumni Leadership Association?
We are looking for a few dedicated alums who have graduated in the last 20 years to help ADVISE and GROW young alumni engagement with Gibbons.
1. Monthly meetings with the Young Alumni Advisory Team (potentially more frequent prior to an event)
2. Guide conversations and event content to align with the strategic mission of Cardinal Gibbons and the intersection of young alumni ideas
3. Plan and promote the following YAL events:
- Young Alumni Summer Social (August)
- Roundtable with Head of School Jeff Bell
- Mass, Meditation, Mixer (December)
- Inside Look (February)
- Raise the Bar Bash (June)
4. Promote alumni involvement in supporting Gibbons in a variety of ways
5. Become a Young Alumni Leadership level donor and advocate on the Alumni Day of Giving: March 5, 2024